I’m baaaack. I’ve been rehearsing like a mad woman for the next burlesque show I’m doing in the Spring, and last night I stepped out on the streets of Brooklyn and did a new leopard dress photoshoot for Danger Dame. Just in time for the Bettie Page movie coming out. Keep your eyes peeled here next week for more details.
Oh, and yeah….here’s what you’ve been REALLY waiting for. Danger Dame of the week, Miss Teresa Danger. A saucy lil’ English lass living dangerously in Australia. This dame knows how to break some hearts in the Burlesque Bombshell Top and Skirt.
Here’s this vixen’s bio:
I’m an English girl, originally from Essex currently living and working in Sydney as a Business Development Manager for a global publishing company. I’m a bit of a speed freak and own a Kawasaki ZX636 motorbike, I study Egyptology part time – I find the ancient Egyptians a very facinating civilisation – and I love Saturday nights out on the town with my friends (usually till the wee small hours!). I adore Veronica’s clothing collection, so very uber femme, and thrilled at turning heads when I wore this outfit for my birthday. Thanks Veronica for helping keep the male species falling at our feet!!
Well, it’s good to know that Teresa was handing out cases of whiplash to the male population on her birthday! Happy late birthday, Gorgeous Girl!
- Terry Richardson and 7 Tricks Manipulators Will Use To Get…
- Top 12 Date Night Movies of ALL TIME (for Freaks)
- 5 Tips To Keep Fighting For Your Dreams When You Want To…
- I Was Slowly Killing Myself Before I Figured Out These 4…
- How To Beat Social Anxiety – 4 Real Life Tips.
- 17 and Homeless: 7 Things Everyone NEEDS to Know.
- Your Tarot Horoscope for April 2014 (Picture Post)!
Social Icon Widget
Secret Adventures? Magic? Live Wild Updates?Don't miss a thing!
Like me on Facebook